Central Time (US & Canada)June 1, 2020
8:00 am - 9:00 am
Session Focus: How should L&D respond?—“Return to the Workplace” Strategies
Case study: Shure
What are your “Return to the Workplace” strategies?
- How does L&D add value with ILT sessions on hold?
- Has anyone created or found self-assessment employees can use to determine if working remotely is a fit for them personally and professionally?
- What are your internal client’s perspectives on L&D evolving—pre & post coronavirus?
- What are the most prominent concerns employees have?
- How might L&D be involved (with communications, resources, or even some compliance training?)
Due to interest in L&D during this pandemic and an overwhelming amount of participants, we are holding a fifth free Virtual Cohort to discuss COVID-19 and how companies are reacting with new questions and open the floor to new discussion.
Join the conversation! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and session topic ideas to determine upcoming topics.
Insights: Pre-read & Previous COVID-19 Recorded Session(s)
– ELE’s Idea Exchange: Collaborate your insights online with your peers here
– COVID-19 Virtual Learning Circle #4: How Should L&D Respond? (May 18, 2020)
– COVID-19 Virtual Learning Circle #3: How Should L&D Respond? (May 04, 2020)
– COVID-19 Virtual Learning Circle #2: How Should L&D Respond? (Apr 20, 2020)
– COVID-19 Virtual Learning Circle: How Should L&D Respond? (Apr 06, 2020)
– Keeping Employees Engaged During Times Of Change (Oct 2016)
– Useful Employer Resources: The i4cp Productivity Blog
Consider joining ELE’s Virtual cohort for Learning & HR Executives. A TEAM LEADERS Membership grants a year-long learning process through face-to-face collaboration and networking with other local heads of Learning & Talent Development, access to a robust archive of Virtual cohorts and exchanges via ELE Insights, and robust question & answer forum named the ELE Idea Exchange. Each senior leader is encouraged to bring a peer from their organization that contributes to, engages, or supports the Learning & Talent spectrum for their workplace.
Our quarterly cohort exchanges are built around the following design elements:
- Sharing practical case studies aligned to business needs
- Identifying key issues and developing insights and solutions
- Canvassing learning industry trends applied at ELE members’ workplace
For more information, visit https://learningexecutive.com/our-membership-plans/.