Central Time (US & Canada)April 6, 2020
8:00 am - 9:00 am
As many are working through how to best implement social distancing in the workplace, we plan to focus this conversation on how can we as L&D can support associates and the business in multiple ways such as:
- Sessions or other learning on working remotely: productivity; maintaining relationships; etc.
- Virtual office hours to help people understand their options regarding company policies, etc.
- Promoting this as a time to focus on learning that had perhaps been put aside and providing access
- Moving live training to virtual
ELE’s Virtual cohort for Learning & HR Executives is a year-long learning process through face-to-face collaboration and networking with other local heads of Learning & Talent Development. Each senior leader is encouraged to bring a peer from their organization that contributes to, engages, or supports the Learning & Talent spectrum for their workplace.
Our quarterly cohort exchanges are built around the following design elements:
- Sharing practical case studies aligned to business needs
- Identifying key issues and developing insights and solutions
- Canvassing learning industry trends applied at ELE members’ workplace