Michael is a seasoned Human Resources executive with more than 25 years of global leadership experience. He provides strategic leadership regarding all talent solutions and initiatives which enhance the performance of organizations, individuals, teams and leaders. Proactive, results-oriented with solid planning and organizational skills demonstrated in coordinating all aspects of strategic human resources from inception through completion.
Digital, Engagement & Culture, Future of Work, Leadership, and Performance Improvement
Area of Expertise
Engagement & Culture, Leadership, and Strategy
Leadership ON PURPOSE: How Agile Leaders Inspire Others
In Leadership ON PURPOSE, Grubich and Smith provide the rationale and roadmap, tips and techniques for developing The Six Attributes of Agile Leaders that you and your leaders will need to create cultures that attract, inspire, and retain the best talent.
There are six attributes that we believe are of the utmost importance for leaders ON PURPOSE to possess for the sustainability and success of their organization.
- Personal Integrity – your presence as a leader.
- Learning Agility – your ability and willingness to learn from experience.
- Coaching Others – accepting accountability for the development of others.
- Followership – your talent to inspire, build credibility, and earn the trust of others.
- Systems Thinking – your capacity to view the organization from a broader perspective.
- Change Resiliency – your ability to maintain consistent personal integrity and a level of productivity through a variety of situations.
This useful and timely guide filled with engaging stories and compelling thought models gives leaders the right mindset and the true bearing for success.
ELE receives commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As part of our Corporate Social Responsibility initiative, these commissions are donated to our charity partner.