- Post-Sharing Multimedia are available to regular member only.
- Request invitation code on Member directory to register.
- If already a member login below.
The human-centered era of leadership has arrived. In this ever-evolving era, managers are challenged to adapt–and often rewire–how they lead their team. Learn from the experience of Oshkosh Corporation’s OD practitioners as they share ways in which their organizations are fostering this leadership evolution.
As your organization strives to develop a culture of continuous learning by developing coaching strategies and fostering a collaborative working environment, we’ll look at how Oshkosh Corporation is engaging co-workers, communities of practice, learn by doing, and various microlearning solutions to unlock continuous learning for the digital age.
In this session, we’ll focus on how Oshkosh Corporation designed a Leadership Development Workshop to grow leaders’ strategic thinking capabilities by providing the tools, techniques, and behavior patterns to help them:
- Integrate coaching strategies with technology-based platforms able to scale a culture of continuous learning and feedback.
- Tap a rich body of knowledge workers’ peer coaching + feedback to help management scale knowledge retention & skill-building.
- Establish meaningful social learning connections and training strategies at scale.