- Post-Sharing Multimedia are available to regular member only.
- Request invitation code on Member directory to register.
- If already a member login below.
What It Is and Why It Matters?
We know that employee engagement is connected to retention, as well as team and company performance. We also know that engagement itself isn’t enough (no, ping pong tables and beer in the fridge don’t get you engagement). Companies that want sustained engagement have to consider the entire employee experience.
What we will Explore Together:
- Companies that spend time focusing on the customer experience have higher customer satisfaction. Focusing on the employee experience can lead to higher engagement, which reduces voluntary turnover and increases productivity.
- Workforce priorities have shifted throughout the pandemic. We’ll share some of the ways priorities have shifted and what that might mean for your employee experience.
- How is engagement measured? We’ll explore current trends in engagement surveys and share our organizations’ approach to measuring engagement.