- Post-Sharing Multimedia are available to regular member only.
- Request invitation code on Member directory to register.
- If already a member login below.
Session Focus: How will employee onboarding change in a post-pandemic hybrid workplace?
The present (and future) reality of work requires organizations to rethink traditional ways of onboarding new employees. The “what” of orientation likely will stay the same.
What changes have you had to make to the “how” of your onboarding program?
The “how” is a different story. The “how” is more challenging, both in tactics and tools
Who really “owns” the employee onboarding process and should there be a re-evaluation of this process post-COVID-19?
In this session, let’s explore together:
- To what degree have the goals for your onboarding program changed since the declaration of the pandemic? If they have changed, how have they changed? If not, how might they need to change in the new reality?
- What about the challenge that most companies are facing currently, surrounding virtual onboarding owing to socially isolating?
- What challenges have you experienced in adapting Hybrid Work Settings?
- What tactic, tool or process have you implemented successfully to improve the employee experience and be more inclusive?