- Post-Sharing Multimedia are available to regular member only.
- Request invitation code on Member directory to register.
- If already a member login below.
ELE would like to recruit members to create a 5-week cohort to experience semi-synchronous collaborative learning. As learning professionals, we’re faced with a largely new landscape and increasing demand for our work, as organizations begin to see why learning is now a business imperative. The Leading L&D Program by Nomadic Learning explores these changes and offers tools for developing new strategies that align with what both employees and organizations need to thrive. In the Leading L&D program, learners will get hands-on, practical guidance and time-tested wisdom from peers, and will explore together:
- What is the benefit of learning in cohorts rather than individually?
- How can L&D serve as a response to this period of ongoing uncertainty?
- What are the benefits of shifting our thinking away from learning systems and toward a culture of learning?
- How can we measure the effectiveness of learning with clear, impactful data?
Pre-read: Cohort-Based Learning at Scale – Eight Principles for Success (Nomadic, 2022)