- Post-Sharing Multimedia are available to regular member only.
- Request invitation code on Member directory to register.
- If already a member login below.
Executives & Thought Leaders share insights & strategies for
Leading L&D with Josh Bersin Academy
ELE Team-Leader Members can register online for this 5-week cohort program: PDF Flyer (2-pages)
Discussion Group 3: From Individuals to Cohorts | Experiencing Global Cohort Learning on the Josh Bersin Academy platform optimized to scale.
? TWO OPTIONS: Too busy to join a live session, no problem.
Most participants will engage in this cohort semi-synchronously—whenever you fit an “hour/week” in your schedule to learn with peers as a global cohort.
OPTIONAL LIVE ZOOM: Like a study group, ELE will host a weekly extension every Wednesday to explore questions on cohort learning design and for new participants to ask questions. If you sign up for a weekly JBA/ELE discussion group, we email you a 4-minute highlight summary and a link to our Zoom session(s) recordings.
Experience Josh Bersin Academy’s Leading L&D with ELE Member companies as a highly engaging semi-synchronous cohort.
? Cohort-based collaborative learning and coaching are the hottest topics in L&D. Fundamental shifts and paradoxes we’ll explore over the five weeks include (this week’s current module is highlighted below):
- From Periphery to Center
- From Inputs to Outcomes
- *** From Individuals to Cohorts ***
- From Executives to Everyone
- From Training to Culture
By learning with your global peers, this five-week lets us experience the forward-thinking concepts and principles for how we can design cohort-based learning at scale.
For many of us, the journey starts with providing in-person classroom training (synchronous), e-learning (asynchronous), or blended learning.
An emerging next practice for designing cohort learning to scale is semi-synchronous collaborative peer learning. Learning solutions become instructorless and easier to scale when well thought out and done right.
We are interested in diving deeper into cohort-based learning solutions and finding success using some or all of the eight principles:
- Well-designed social interactions
- A sense of safety and belonging
- Real people engaging authentically
- Opportunities for individual reflection
- Knowledge sharing and peer facilitation
- Arguing (constructively) together
- Learners, not instructors, at the center
- Human stories expertly told
Pre-read: Cohort-Based Learning at Scale – Eight Principles for Success (Nomadic, 2022)