- Post-Sharing Multimedia are available to regular member only.
- Request invitation code on Member directory to register.
- If already a member login below.
Session Focus: Are there “Return to the Workplace” strategies in place?
ELE’s Idea Exchange: Collaborate your insights with your peers online here.
Case study: Reynolds & i4cp
During this highly interactive group discussion, we dive into i4cp’s research with Tom Stone and engage in a highly interactive discussion about “Returning to the Workplace” with Tim Treger on these following questions:
Are there “Return to the Workplace” strategies in place?
- Do organizations have a team/task force focused on this? Who is involved?
- What safety measures are being considered?
- What are the biggest concerns employees have?
- How might L&D be involved (with communications, resources, or even some compliance training?)
Consider joining ELE’s Virtual cohort for Learning & HR Executives. A TEAM LEADERS Membership grants a year-long learning process through face-to-face collaboration and networking with other local heads of Learning & Talent Development, access to a robust archive of Virtual cohorts and exchanges via ELE Insights, and robust question & answer forum named the ELE Idea Exchange. Each senior leader is encouraged to bring a peer from their organization that contributes to, engages, or supports the Learning & Talent spectrum for their workplace.
Our quarterly cohort exchanges are built around the following design elements:
- Sharing practical case studies aligned to business needs
- Identifying key issues and developing insights and solutions
- Canvassing learning industry trends applied at ELE members’ workplace
For more information, visit https://learningexecutive.com/our-membership-plans/.
ELE produces this COVID-19 How should L&D respond? Learning Circle.