A creative, consultative training and organizational development leader with a passion for helping people achieve results. Over a 25-year career I have developed a unique ability to integrate diverse needs into a cohesive strategy and use that strategy to drive tactics that produce results aligned with the organization’s business goals.
• Demonstrated skills in instructional design, needs assessment, talent planning, business coaching, curriculum development, project management, change management, communications, technology and facilitation
• Expertise in adult learning techniques, consultative selling, negotiation, leadership, communications, process improvement, corporate transitions, change management, treasury management, working capital management, work styles
• Experience supporting sales, customer service, client implementation, product management, operations, and mid-level and executive management in treasury banking, education and entertainment industries
• Developed curriculum and courses for corporate university programs for sales, customer service, and implementation associates, reducing new employee training time by 30% and increasing customer satisfaction with new employees by 20%
• Conducted competency-based needs assessment across division of 300 associates and executed resulting skills enhancement plan
• Developed more than 300 hours and delivered over 3000 hours of instruction in Chicago and Michigan using blended learning solutions (classroom, online, interactive, virtual and on -the-job approaches)
Leadership and Strategy
ELE receives commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As part of our Corporate Social Responsibility initiative, these commissions are donated to our charity partner.