A creative, consultative training and organizational development leader with a passion for helping people achieve results. Over a 25-year career I have developed a unique ability to integrate diverse needs into a cohesive strategy and use that strategy to drive tactics that produce results aligned with the organization’s business goals.
• Demonstrated skills in instructional design, needs assessment, talent planning, business coaching, curriculum development, project management, change management, communications, technology and facilitation
• Expertise in adult learning techniques, consultative selling, negotiation, leadership, communications, process improvement, corporate transitions, change management, treasury management, working capital management, work styles
• Experience supporting sales, customer service, client implementation, product management, operations, and mid-level and executive management in treasury banking, education and entertainment industries
• Developed curriculum and courses for corporate university programs for sales, customer service, and implementation associates, reducing new employee training time by 30% and increasing customer satisfaction with new employees by 20%
• Conducted competency-based needs assessment across division of 300 associates and executed resulting skills enhancement plan
• Developed more than 300 hours and delivered over 3000 hours of instruction in Chicago and Michigan using blended learning solutions (classroom, online, interactive, virtual and on -the-job approaches)