Central Time (US & Canada)September 20, 2022
11:30 am - 5:30 pm
Session Focus: Culture, L&D Technology, Upskilling Production Workers
- To change a culture, you need to change the conversation at scale.
- 2022 Global L&D Trends Research
- Learning Strategy for hourly/production employees
“If you want to change a culture, you need to change the conversation. You need to change that conversation at scale.” — Kyle Swanson
ELE’s Wisconsin cohort for Learning & HR Executives is a year-long learning process through face-to-face collaboration and networking with other local heads of Learning & Talent Development. Each senior leader is encouraged to bring a peer from their organization that contributes to, engages, or supports the Learning & Talent spectrum for their workplace.
Our quarterly cohort exchanges use the following design elements:
- Sharing practical case studies aligned to business needs
- Identifying key issues and developing insights and solutions
- Canvassing learning industry trends applied at ELE members’ workplace
ELE produces this Wisconsin CLO Group.