- December 5, 2019
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Session Focus: Experimenting with Forward-Thinking Technologies–Elevate the Quality of our Learning Experiences
Essential Forwarding-thinking Skill: Emerging Digital Technologies
This invite-only collaborative aligns with the research Karen Kocher shared on Oct 17, 2019, Essential Behaviors & Skills Driving for 2019 and Beyond. By participating in this two-hour, highly interactive virtual learning circle, HR and Talent Development Team Leaders can build essential new skills critical as our workplaces are evolving.
ELE’s Virtual cohort for Learning & HR Executives is a year-long learning process through face-to-face collaboration and networking with other local heads of Learning & Talent Development. Each senior leader is encouraged to bring a peer from their organization that contributes to, engages, or supports the Learning & Talent spectrum for their workplace.
This two-hour virtual session is an invite-only collaborative in which each participant should plan to login using their webcam and computer microphone/speakers.
- You and your team members can register below or send a quick email to Dirk Tussing so he can process your registration.
- If possible, plan to log in a few minutes early to make sure you have the Zoom plug-in loaded on your computer, and your headset/mic is working correctly.
Our quarterly cohort exchanges are built around the following design elements:
- Sharing practical case studies aligned to business needs
- Identifying key issues and developing insights and solutions
- Canvassing learning industry trends applied at ELE members’ workplace
- Sales Training Learning Circle: Digital Learning Landscape - December 9, 2019
- GE Healthcare VR/AR Sales Enablement: Case Study - May 16, 2019
- Future of Work Learning Circle: War for Critical Talent - February 19, 2019