- June 6, 2019
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- The Power Of Moments - May 3, 2021
- The State Of Skills 2021 - April 19, 2021
- Performance Innovation Culture: Helping Managers Improve Performance (Asia Pacific) - April 13, 2021
Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/VR) has had a lot of press lately and has begun breaking into learning and development in organizations like Walmart is finding VR is Transforming the Way they train associates.
As we look for ways to enhance the sales enablement experience, especially when many facets of new product launches where PowerPoint just doesn’t cut it, lets explore how AR/VR can deliver messaging that is distinct, consistent, high quality, and readily available to all stakeholders.
- Learn about how to get AR/VR started for your organization,
- Augmented Reality Case Study: Christopher will summarize highlights from our May 16th GE Healthcare VR/AR Sales Enablement: Case Study, &
- Lead an interactive discussion on creating a high impact Learning Experience using KNOW, FEEL & DO.
Optional Pre-read: Listen to podcast and follow along with slides for Christopher’s 16th GE Healthcare VR/AR Sales Enablement: Case Study in ELE’s member-only area.
The ELE coordinates F2F (in-person & virtual) experiences throughout the year designed to provide more in-depth understanding of a variety of focused concentrations.
ELE’s quarterly cohort exchanges are built around the following design elements:
- Sharing practical case studies aligned to business needs
- Identifying key issues and developing insights and solutions
- Canvassing learning industry trends applied at ELE members’ workplace
If possible, please plan to log in a few minutes early to make sure you have the Zoom plug-in loaded on your computer and your headset/mic are working properly.
This is an invite-only ELE (Zoom) online event.