Central Time (US & Canada)October 18, 2022
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Session Focus: For Capability Building, Don’t market coaching, market the impact
Strategic Opportunity for our peer-discussion
Alter Domus is considering leveraging BetterUp to coach newly appointed managers and help us fill the gap between the time they are placed in a manager role and the start of our annual leadership development program. Additionally, they are considering giving each manager access to obtain 3 months of BetterUp coaching per year
We all get stuck and need an experienced helping hand to make breakthroughs to keep learning.
During today’s discussion, let’s get fresh ideas for how we successfully use coaching solutions:
- Coaching program for Managers
- Successor Development 1:1 coaching: Highly customized, in-person or virtual: External Coaches
- Using external platform/AI-based/Virtual
- 1:1 Coaching
- Team Coaching for decision velocity and innovative ideas
- Group Coaching Circles on topics such as Building Resilience
- Peer coaching for D&I sustainability
ELE produces this Learning Circle: Retooling Talent Development for the New Normal.
ELE’s Idea Exchange: Collaborate online with your peers.