Central Time (US & Canada)June 7, 2022
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Session Focus: Share our collective experience in leading, designing and delivering global learning solutions.
Business leaders expect Learning and Development (L&D) will provide the same learning experience to all employees across different geographies.
This roundtable panel discussion is an opportunity to share our collective experience in designing and delivering global courses.
As we dig into each core area a bit more, let’s explore
- Leading Global L&D Strategies
- Designing Cohort Learning Principles to Scale
- Rolling out Content that is both Enterprise Consistent and Locally Adaptable
To help guide the roundtable panel discussion, our facilitator will cover some or all of the following:
- Initial Challenges
- Global Design and Implementation Process
- Insights from Leading Global L&D Strategies
- Insights from Global Design Process
- Insights from Executing Implementation
- Results What’s worked, or not?
ELE produces this Learning Circle: Retooling Talent Development for the New Normal.
ELE’s Idea Exchange: Collaborate online with your peers here.