Central Time (US & Canada)March 9, 2021
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Session 5 Focus: KPI Workshop
- Personal Development: Leadership Development
- Mapping: Training Investment to Business Impact
Measuring the impact of people-investments, such as learning and talent development initiatives, is a widespread practice in leading organizations. However, there is still some uncertainty as to HOW to do this measurement.
You will learn how to use human capital analytics to prove and improve performance impact and how understanding impact can help them guide the organization’s operations. Stacey will walk us through the measurement process and give you tools to take back to your organization to get you started in the process.
This session will focus on providing insight into:
1. Develop a foundational plan for defining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs),
2. Explore the benefits of Leading and Lagging indicators,
3. Learn strategies to identify leading indicators that impact business results,
4. Co-create stakeholders strategies in your learning outcome measurement
5. Avoid the common mistakes or assumptions made in measuring human performance initiatives
During this series of six one-hour interactive performance improvement sessions, we will learn together Tools to Engage, Empower, and Improve Performance.
- People Performance | Process Management Skills Basics
- Interrogate Reality | How do you get to the ground truth of an issue?
- Conduct a Rapid Systems Analysis
- Knowing the Current Situation | Modified SWOT Analysis
- Rapidly Define Performance Improvement Solutions that are Low-effort and High-benefit
- Achieve Sustainable Results | Define Leading Indicators and Behaviors
This highly interactive series will give you an opportunity to Connect Share & Impact with talent development leaders on Zoom.
To help support participants globally, each session in this series will be available twice.
ELE produces this Global Learning Circle: Helping Managers Improve Performance.