|You must be logged in before you can register. You can log in here.|
- May 19, 2021 - May 20, 2021
Is your HR & Talent Development Team Prepared for the future?
Executives & Thought Leaders share insights & strategies
to improve team learning & new models for talent performance
May 2021 Updated Agenda & Meet the Speakers
View Agenda with Zoom Rooms & Who’s Registered (Leader-Member Required):
On May 19th & 20th, we are planning 18 experiences with over 40 diverse topics on Essential Behaviors & Skills Driving for 2021 and Beyond including:
- Emerging Trends for Talent Development & i4cp’s latest research;
- Essential Skills for 2021 & beyond
- Enabling Team & Org Collaboration with Remote Working
- How L&D can Drive Culture Change During Uncertainty
- The Movement to a True Strategic Business Model in HR
- D & I – Now What?
- Retooling Talent Development for Creating a new L&D;
- Upskilling for the Now Normal;
- Learning Experience Platforms;
- TEAM LEARNING: New Models for Creating Collaboration and Inclusion;
- The intersection of Design & Development;
- Emerging Digital Technologies;
- Shaping Culture, Content Curation, Future of Work, Growth Mindset (at an organizational level), Empathy & Coaching, Driving Business Efficiencies & Effectiveness, and much more
The 11th Annual SE Wisconsin Executive Learning Exchange will be a two-half-day, multi-track event providing you and your team an opportunity to collaborate with your peers and learn best practices from the Executive Learning Exchange’s robust network of learning and talent development leaders. Like last year, we are expecting over 100 learning leaders from world-class corporations and appreciate your help with driving the content to ensure a high impact for everyone.