|You must be logged in before you can register. You can log in here.|
- October 20, 2021
1:00 pm - 5:30 pm
TRANSFORMATION ADVANCING WORKFORCE READINESS
Is your Team Prepared for the future?
Executives & Thought Leaders share insights & strategies
to improve team learning & new models for talent performance
Preview Oct 20th Agenda | Oct 18th Agenda | Participants’ FAQs | Speakers’ FAQs
On October 20th, we are planning virtual experiences with diverse topics as the world of work is changing and Fastest Learners Win:
- ⭐ Hybrid Learning: the intersection of Design & Development
- ⭐ Emerging Digital Learning Technologies: The intersection of Design & Development
- ⭐ The Movement to a True Strategic Business Model in HR
- ⭐ Emerging Trends for Talent Development
Essential Skills for 2021
- ⭐ L&D Co-creating DEI Impact with ERG/BRG
- ⭐ TEAM LEARNING: New Models for Creating Collaboration and Inclusion
- ⭐ How L&D can Drive Culture Change During Uncertainty
What will have the biggest impact on the most people
We are working closely with ELE Team-Leader members who will be contributing valuable evidence-based case studies & best practices.
Industry 4.0: FASTEST LEARNERS WIN
The 20th Annual Chicago Exchange 2021 will be a two-half-day, multi-track event providing you and your team an opportunity to collaborate with your peers and learn best practices from the ELE’s robust network of learning and talent development leaders.
For your convenience, you can view .pdf abstracts and agendas for our previous annual conferences using the following links: