- May 19, 2021 - May 20, 2021
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Breaking the Cycle of Bad Bosses (Virtual Happy Hour) - November 23, 2020
- Manager Effectiveness Metrics at Navistar: The Data-Driven Leader Learning Circle - November 23, 2020
- Curating L&D Content for Leading Remotely - November 17, 2020
Is your HR & Talent Development Team Prepared for the future?
Executives & Thought Leaders share insights & strategies
to improve team learning & new models for talent performance
Last year’s Agenda here
On May 19th, we are planning 18 experiences with over 40 diverse topics on Essential Behaviors & Skills Driving for 2021 and Beyond including:
- Emerging Trends for Talent Development & i4cp’s latest research;
- Essential Skills for 2021 & beyond
- Enabling Team & Org Collaboration with Remote Working
- How L&D can Drive Culture Change During Uncertainty
- The Movement to a True Strategic Business Model in HR
- COVID-19 Three Troughs: How to respond, Return to Workplace & the New Normal
- D & I – Now What?
- Retooling Talent Development for the New Normal;
- Upskilling for the Now Normal;
- Learning Experience Platforms;
- TEAM LEARNING: New Models for Creating Collaboration and Inclusion;
- The intersection of Design & Development;
- Emerging Digital Technologies;
- Shaping Culture, Content Curation, Future of Work, Growth Mindset (at an organizational level), Empathy & Coaching, Driving Business Efficiencies & Effectiveness, and much more
We are working closely with Executive Learning Exchange (ELE) Enterprise members who will be contributing valuable presentations at our 11th Annual Wisconsin Exchange. We are looking forward to either an interactive in-person or virtual exchange.
The 11th SE Wisconsin Executive Learning Exchange will be a one-day, multi-track event providing you and your team an opportunity to collaborate with your peers and learn best practices from the Executive Learning Exchange’s robust network of learning and talent development leaders. Like last year, we are expecting over 100 learning leaders from world-class corporations and appreciate your help with driving the content to ensure a high-impact for everyone.
For your convenience, you can view .pdf abstracts and agendas for our previous annual conferences using the following links:
New: Non-members limited to current INTERNAL Learning & Talent Development leaders ONLY. All registrations are subject to review.