- April 15, 2020
9:00 am - 10:30 am
This highly-interactive experience is an invite-only collaborative in which each participant should plan to login using their webcam and computer microphone/speakers.
Session Focus: Upskilling an L&D Team for the Future of Work
Case study: Charter Manufacturing exploring how to start incorporating more agility and future of work skills
When it comes to automation in the workplace, concern about job loss has long been the primary cause of anxiety. Despite a history of evolution in the face of automation, headlines about robots and AI coming for our jobs often veer toward the apocalyptic.
Let’s explore one or more of The Three Gaps uncovered by i4cp research on Automating Work: The Human/AI Intersection
- The Organizational Capability Gap
- The Workforce Motivation Gap
- The HR Readiness Gap
ELE produces this – Future of Work Learning Circle.
If possible, please plan to log in a few minutes early to make sure you have the Zoom plug-in loaded on your computer, and your headset/mic is working correctly.
- Retooling Talent Development: Be a More Strategic Business Partner (COVID-19 #10) - August 10, 2020
- Retooling Talent Development for the New Normal Roundtable Discussion - July 20, 2020
- The Movement to a True Strategic Business Model in HR - July 20, 2020