Central Time (US & Canada)June 15, 2020
8:00 am - 9:00 am
Session Focus: How should L&D respond? – COVID-19 & Social Injustice
Ideation: Unpacking the inter-connection between Coronavirus and Social Injustice
We have been forging ahead on a ‘return to workplace’ strategy and have made great progress on that front as an ELE cohort over the past few months. Over the past 2 weeks, the focus of Social Injustice has taken center stage in a very big way. Albeit a much needed and long overdue focus, the timing and the intensity of this topic are interesting, to say the least, and how these two forces should or should not come together over the coming months.
Questions for Monday’s dialogue:
- How will social justice and confronting systemic racism intersect with prior Diversity & Inclusion initiatives?
- How will L&D empower and enable employees to speak up and to listen?
- Where are the interconnection points between your COVID-19 return-to-work & evolving Social Justice strategies?
ELE’s Idea Exchange: Collaborate your insights online with your peers here.
Consider joining ELE’s Virtual cohort for Learning & HR Executives. A TEAM LEADERS Membership grants a year-long learning process through face-to-face collaboration and networking with other local heads of Learning & Talent Development, access to a robust archive of Virtual cohorts and exchanges via ELE Insights, and robust question & answer forum named the ELE Idea Exchange. Each senior leader is encouraged to bring a peer from their organization that contributes to, engages, or supports the Learning & Talent spectrum for their workplace.
Our quarterly cohort exchanges are built around the following design elements:
- Sharing practical case studies aligned to business needs
- Identifying key issues and developing insights and solutions
- Canvassing learning industry trends applied at ELE members’ workplace
For more information, visit https://learningexecutive.com/our-membership-plans/.