- April 20, 2020
8:00 am - 9:00 am
Session Focus: How are your team and leadership adjusting to the virtual workspace?
Case study: Shure & i4cp Research
Due to interest in L&D during this pandemic and an overwhelming amount of participants, we are holding a second free Virtual Cohort to discuss COVID-19 and how companies are reacting with new questions and open the floor to new discussion.
How can we help address the hot topic of “Remote Meetings”?
- Is this a “trainable” topic?
- How should L&D integrate with other HR workstreams: culture change, messaging, etc.?
How are L&D professionals supporting post layoffs/downsizing as a result of COVID?
- Employees dealing with “survivor guilt”
- Leaders leading remaining employees to instill engagement, productivity, and emotional wellbeing
- With additional work with the other personal/societal demands of this time, I am finding that cohorts go one of two ways: They either embrace their cohorts and become event more focused on their interactions and development, or they look for ways to cancel or postpone their tasks or meetings. How are others dealing with this issue?
Insights: Pre-read & Previous COVID-19 Recorded Session(s)
– ELE’s Idea Exchange: Collaborate your insights online with your peers here
– COVID-19 Virtual Learning Circle: How Should L&D Respond? (Apr 2020)
– Keeping Employees Engaged During Times Of Change (Oct 2016)
– Useful Employer Resources: The i4cp Productivity Blog
Consider joining ELE’s Virtual cohort for Learning & HR Executives. A TEAM LEADERS Membership grants a year-long learning process through face-to-face collaboration and networking with other local heads of Learning & Talent Development, access to a robust archive of Virtual cohorts and exchanges via ELE Insights, and robust question & answer forum named the ELE Idea Exchange. Each senior leader is encouraged to bring a peer from their organization that contributes to, engages, or supports the Learning & Talent spectrum for their workplace.
Our quarterly cohort exchanges are built around the following design elements:
- Sharing practical case studies aligned to business needs
- Identifying key issues and developing insights and solutions
- Canvassing learning industry trends applied at ELE members’ workplace
For more information, visit https://learningexecutive.com/our-membership-plans/.
- COVID-19 Learning Circle #7: Return to Work Survey Results - June 29, 2020
- COVID-19 Learning Circle #6: Coronavirus & Social Injustice - June 15, 2020
- COVID-19 Learning Circle #5: How should L&D respond? - June 1, 2020