Central Time (US & Canada)October 10, 2022
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
2022 Global Talent Trends
Is your Team Prepared for the future?
Executives & Contributing Members
Share Leveraging Learning & Strategies
to improve Workplace Sustainability
On October 10th (in-person), we are planning nearly 20 case studies and interactive discussions on Leveraging Learning to build a sustainable workforce, including:
- LATEST RESEARCH: Emerging Trends for Skill-based HR & Workplace Sustainability from i4cp
- 2022 RESKILLING TRENDS: Case Studies on Motivating Learning, Equity & Access to Learning, Reskilling/Upskilling
- HOW TO GET LEADERS TO CARE: Nourishing Wellness, BELONGING (DEIB), Coaching
- WORKFORCE PLANNING: Build, Buy, Borrow, and Bridge Talent, Employee Lifecycle, Personas, and the Employee Journey
- INTERNAL TALENT MARKETPLACES: L&D’s Role in Success
- LEARNING JOURNEYS: Cohort Learning | Scale Beyond Leadership Development
- MEASURING IMPACT: Workforce transformation stories expertly told
We are working closely with ELE Team-Leader members who will contribute valuable evidence-based case studies & best practices.
The 21st Annual Chicago Exchange 2022 will be a full-day, multi-track event providing you and your team an opportunity to collaborate with your peers and learn best practices from the ELE’s robust network of learning and talent development leaders.