|You must be logged in before you can register. You can log in here.|
- December 1, 2021
11:30 am - 5:00 pm
ELE’s Chicagoland cohort for Learning & HR Executives is a year-long learning process through face-to-face collaboration and networking with other local heads of Learning & Talent Development. Each senior leader is encouraged to bring a peer from their organization that contributes to, engages, or supports the Learning & Talent spectrum for their workplace.
Session Focus: Our Role with Digital/Business Transformation—Ideating Integrated Talent Development & Management for Creating a People Success Culture
ELE quarterly cohort exchanges are built around the following design elements:
- Sharing practical case studies aligned to business needs
- Identifying key issues and developing insights and solutions
- Canvassing learning industry trends applied at ELE members’ workplace
- Blending formal & informal learning hosted at ELE members’ workplace:
- Formal presentations, many times with line leaders, are scheduled between 1:00 – 5:15 p.m.
- Hosting ELE Member provides an informal on-site lunch & we conclude each session with an informal networking reception.