- February 26, 2020
9:00 am - 10:30 am
Session Focus: The Data-Driven Leader–A Powerful Approach to Delivering Measurable Business Impact Through People Analytics
Case Study: Aspirus Health Care
Essential Forwarding-thinking Skill: Big Data and Analytics
This invite-only collaborative aligns with the research Karen Kocher shared on Oct 17, 2019, Essential Behaviors & Skills Driving for 2019 and Beyond. By participating in this 90-minute, highly interactive virtual learning circle, HR and Talent Development Team Leaders can build essential new skills critical as our workplaces are evolving.
This 90-min virtual session is an invite-only collaborative in which each participant should plan to login using their webcam and computer microphone/speakers.
- You and your team members can register below or send a quick email to Dirk Tussing so he can process your registration.
- If possible, plan to log in a few minutes early to make sure you have the Zoom plug-in loaded on your computer, and your headset/mic is working correctly.
This Learning Circle, The Data-Driven Leader, is produced by Executive Learning Exchange.
- Let’s Talk Scalable Mentoring/Coaching Talent Strategies | VHH #17 - January 25, 2021
- Workforce Well-being Research | Retooling #15 - November 16, 2020
- COVID-19 Learning Circle #5: How should L&D respond? - June 1, 2020