- May 16, 2019
7:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Breaking the Cycle of Bad Bosses (Virtual Happy Hour) - November 23, 2020
- Manager Effectiveness Metrics at Navistar: The Data-Driven Leader Learning Circle - November 23, 2020
- Curating L&D Content for Leading Remotely - November 17, 2020
Executives & Thought Leaders share insights & strategies
to improve collaborative learning & talent performance
Explore the 2019 Agenda here
Meet the Speakers and View Session Abstracts here
We are planning 20 experiences lead over 40 diverse peer-influencers on timely topics focusing on:
- Emerging Trends for Talent Development & i4cp’s latest research
- People First Culture @ Oshkosh Corporation:Engage Develop Connect
- Let’s get Real about Culture & Engagement
- Key Steps in Shaping Culture
- How Conversations & Learning are Improving Engagement
- Doing Digital Right, Enabling Continuous Learning & Maximizing Cohort Learning
- Content Curation, Sales Training, Driving Business Efficiencies & Effectiveness, and much more
We are working closely with Executive Learning Exchange (ELE) Enterprise members who will be contributing valuable presentations at our 9th Annual Wisconsin Exchange. We are thrilled to be back at GE Healthcare for highly interactive exchange while having an intense action learning experience with a full-day of peer-collaboration.
The 9th SE Wisconsin Executive Learning Exchange
… will be a one-day, multi-track event providing you and your team an opportunity to collaborate with your peers and learn best practices from the Executive Learning Exchange’s powerful network of learning and talent development leaders. Like last year, we are expecting over 100 learning leaders from worldclass corporations and appreciate your help with driving the content to ensure high impact for everyone.
For your convenience, you can view .pdf abstracts and agendas for our previous annual conferences using the following links:
- 2018 SEWI Agenda and Meet the 2018 SEWI Speakers (View 2018 SEWI Photos or watch 2018 SEWI YouTube videos)
New: Non-members limited to current INTERNAL Learning & Talent Development leaders ONLY. All registrations are subject to review.