A recent paradox has emerged as employee engagement has risen slightly, but well-being has suffered a decline. As we transition from a COVID-19 environment to a post-COVID environment, well-being is playing a key role. We’ll discuss this perplexing challenge, seek to understand these divergent realities, and discuss the role of positive psychology and its relation to well-being.
Multimedia Insights are available for Regular Members.
More to Explore
- Helping Managers Succeed Learning Circle: Coaching during Covid-19 & Dealing with Team Conflicts Sep 23 Posted in: Leadership
- It’s time to talk about People Success Oct 4 Posted in: Engagement & Culture
- At McDonald’s: None of Us is as Good as All of Us – Training is Key Oct 25 Posted in: Engagement & Culture
- Leveraging Net Promoter Score (NPS) to Evaluate Learning and Talent Functions May 15 Posted in: Engagement & Culture
- Industry Trends for Managing Talent Risks & Talent Mobility Oct 23 Posted in: Integrated Talent Management
- Optimize L&D with Performance Improvement: Moving from “Order Taker” to “Difference Maker” with PI Tools Oct 17 Posted in: Performance Improvement, Strategy