In this session, we will dive deeper into how other organizations are starting to think about and plan for the future of work post-covid…
What we will explore together
As we think about hybrid work teams and all of the implications — how do we prepare our executives, managers, and employees for the new normal?
According to the BCC, a recent survey showed that
- 55% of US workers want a mixture of home and office working.
- Employers expect the proportion of regular home workers to double in the UK from 18% pre-pandemic to 37% post-pandemic.
- In China, employment expert Alicia Tung has predicted that in 10 years, there will be a 60/40 split of onsite/remote work.
- Hybrid Work Teams – Best Practices for Leading Hybrid and Remote Teams - May 20, 2021
- Hybrid Work Teams and All of the Implications | Future of Work Post-Covid - March 16, 2021
- Learning in MS-Team’s Flow of Work: Building PowerSkills - October 8, 2020