Current circumstances in our country and the world thrust organizations into the reality that the future of work is NOW. What does this mean for talent management leaders and the people in your organizations? There aren’t any playbooks or best practices for us to reference. This is a time for reinvention. What will it take to keep talent aligned with the business while addressing the health and well-being of every human being in the workplace yet to be defined?
In this session, we will focus our discussion on two questions:
- What does “ReTooling” mean regarding new key competencies, practices, and priorities for yourselves and other leaders.
- What talent management strategies do you recognize need to stop, start and continue in the context of uncertainty?
- Building a Resilient Workforce - May 19, 2021
- Personal Development Mapping: Helping Managers Improve Performance - March 10, 2021
- Virtual Recognition in a Virtual Workplace | Retooling #17 - January 19, 2021