After Action Review (AAR) is a powerful tool for organizational and leadership development; during this session, our distinguished panelists will reflect on lessons we have learned over the last six-monthly ELE’s performance improvement sessions?
With thoughtful attention to the way our processes are constructed and some well-placed preventative and contingent measures, we’ll wrap up our six-month series as a roundtable discussion from a global perspective on:
- People Performance | Process Management Skills Basics
- Interrogate Reality | How do you get to the ground truth of an issue?
- How to Conduct a Rapid Systems Analysis
- Knowing the Current Situation | Modified SWOT Analysis
- Rapidly Define Performance Improvement Solutions that are Low-effort and High-benefit
- Achieve Sustainable Results | Define Leading Indicators and Behaviors
- After-Action Review: 6-month Performance Improvement Series - May 19, 2021
- Performance Innovation Culture: Helping Managers Improve Performance - April 14, 2021
- Personal Development Mapping: Helping Managers Improve Performance - March 10, 2021