Session 6: Troubleshooting Technical Issues, Case Scenarios & Best Practices; When Disaster Strikes
The objective of The Virtual Producer Program is to upskill individuals for highly effective virtual producer roles, to ensure the smooth and successful delivery of virtual events, and to enable individuals to use all the platform-tools and features available in their platform in the most efficient way to provide both technical and instructional support to participants and facilitators.
This session plans to cover:
- Breakout Rooms
- File Transfer
- Playing video
- Disaster Recovery Process
- Case Scenarios
- Hands-on practice being a Producer
- 1. Your screen says that you have launched your poll, but participants aren’t seeing it pop up. As the producer, you ….
- 2. You have launched your breakout rooms but notice that several participants got left behind. After troubleshooting with them, it appears they will not be able to enter their breakout rooms. As the producer, you ….
This program does not teach the functionality of a particular virtual classroom platform.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Define the roles and responsibilities of a producer
- Identify the primary technical and instructional tasks required to support the facilitator
- Maximize partnership between producer and facilitator
- Produce a Virtual Event
- Model best practices
- Build technological knowledge around common platform features and tools
- Troubleshoot common technical issues
- Develop contingency and back-up plan when disaster strike.