Session Focus: Adaptability, Agility & Flexibility Power Skills Triple Play
Everyone wants to know the answer to this question.
“What skills will matter to you and your organization in the future?”
The chaos year of 2020 is a complicated beast, yet the drumbeat of change is a constant workplace companion as we ushered in the 4th industrial revolution. The rapid progression of technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), the Internet of Things (IoT), and bioengineering are a few examples of revolutionary technology advances.
To be the most valuable contributor as a leader or on a team, forward thinking individuals keep their eyes on what complements their core technical skills. When viewing identical resumes, the workers with noticeable power skills become the front runners for the win.
The top power skills, also known as soft skills, trade places in the rankings based on the changing dynamics of politics, financial markets, public health, and technology advancements, among others.
In an environment of volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity (VUCA), the shuffling of organizational priorities is not a surprise. For example, in the 4th quarter of 2020, communication and adaptability ranked higher overall than earlier studies.
Join the discussion:
- 👉 Power skill priorities for the future: Agility, adaptability, and flexibility
- 👉 Your point of view on what’s needed and what’s missing
- 👉 A new assessment tool powered by AI, to measure AQ – Adaptability Intelligence
- 👉 All participants will have access to measuring their own AQ via AQai assessment after the session.
- Power Skills Triple Play | Individual, Team & Organizational Assessments - January 21, 2021
- Leadership Rewired: Future of Work Learning Circle - October 27, 2020
- How to Get a Standing Ovation When you Present Your Upskilling Plan - October 7, 2020