Session Focus: Managing Projects with Microsoft Teams
Case study: Embracing agile Project Management with Teams
Are you prepared for the future? Organizations need us, HR and L&D, to help enable new ways of collaborating that engage, streamline, and keep people connected. We can make this happen with a focus on the critical team and individual practices and leveraging the right tools, which we may already have at our fingertips.
During this series of six one-hour interactive sessions, we will learn together. Both the challenges and best practices for leading a remote/hybrid team while increasing collaboration using MS Teams correctly:
- Leveraging Teams for Learning
- Managing Your Personal Experiences with MS-Teams
- Finding and managing files, chats, people, and more
- Moving from Zoom/Adobe Connect/GoToMeeting to MS-Teams
- Transitioning from MS-Outlook to MS-Teams
- Managing projects with MS-Teams
Going back to the office will never be the same. After the pandemic, hybrid teams are now the new normal.
- Use this as an opportunity to change your organization for the better by learning practical tips and best practices in effectively leading hybrid teams
- Learn new approaches for virtual meetings using Microsoft Teams
This highly interactive session will allow you to upskill yourself while experimenting with MS-Teams for delivering online learning.
ELE produces this Upskilling HR for Digital Transformation Learning Circle that explores one or more of The Three Gaps uncovered by i4cp research on Automating Work: The Human/AI Intersection
- The Organizational Capability Gap
- The Workforce Motivation Gap
- The HR Readiness Gap
- Managing Projects with Microsoft Teams: Microsoft Teams for L&D 6 - October 15, 2020
- Learning in MS-Team’s Flow of Work: Building PowerSkills - October 8, 2020
- Leadership Rewired: Roundtable on Human-Centric Leadership - October 8, 2020