Current circumstances in our country and the world thrusted organizations into the reality that the future of work is NOW. What does this mean for talent management leaders and the people in your organizations? There aren’t any playbooks or best practices for us to reference. This is a time for reinvention. What will it take to keep talent aligned with the business while addressing the health and well-being of every human being in the workplace?
In this session, we will focus our discussion on two questions:
- 1. What does “ReTooling” mean in terms of new key competencies, practices and priorities for yourselves and other leaders?
- 2. In the context of uncertainty, what talent management strategies do you recognize need to stop, start and continue?
- Retooling Talent Management Strategies: Create Impact Despite Uncertainty - October 7, 2020
- Culture Shaping Learning Circle: Psychology Safety - September 15, 2020
- Customer Journey Mapping – Helping Managers Improve People Performance (VHH#9) - August 31, 2020