Are you prepared for the future? Organizations need us, HR and L&D, to help enable new ways of collaborating that engage, streamline, and keep people connected. We can make this happen with a focus on the critical team and individual practices and leveraging the right tools, which we may already have at our fingertips.
During this series of six one-hour interactive sessions, we will learn together. Both the challenges and best practices for leading a remote/hybrid team while increasing collaboration using MS Teams correctly:
- Leveraging Teams for Learning
- Managing Your Personal Experiences with MS-Teams
- Finding and managing files, chats, people, and more
- Moving from Zoom/Adobe Connect/GoToMeeting to MS-Teams
- Transitioning from MS-Outlook to MS-Teams
- Managing projects with MS-Teams
Going back to the office will never be the same. After the pandemic, hybrid teams are now the new normal.
- Use this as an opportunity to change your organization for the better by learning practical tips and best practices in effectively leading hybrid teams
- Learn new approaches for virtual meetings using Microsoft Teams
This highly interactive session will allow you to upskill yourself while experimenting with MS-Teams for delivering online learning.
What to register for the next, one-hour session in two weeks?
Click here to open a new browser window for Upskilling HR for Digital Transformation: Teams Basics for Purposeful Collaboration 5 so you finish registering for this session first.