Session Focus: Leveraging Microsoft Teams for learning (Case study: Operational benefits & features for the Learning function)
During this series of six one-hour interactive sessions, we will learn together. Both the challenges and best practices for leading a remote/hybrid team while increasing collaboration using MS Teams correctly:
- Leveraging Teams for Learning
- Managing Your Personal Experiences with MS-Teams
- Finding and managing files, chats, people, and more
- Moving from Zoom/Adobe Connect/GoToMeeting to MS-Teams
- Transitioning from MS-Outlook to MS-Teams
- Managing projects with MS-Teams
Going back to the office will never be the same. After the pandemic, hybrid teams are now the new normal.
- Use this as an opportunity to change your organization for the better by learning practical tips and best practices in effectively leading hybrid teams
- Learn new approaches for virtual meetings using Microsoft Teams
This highly interactive session will allow you to upskill yourself while experimenting with MS-Teams for delivering online learning.
What to register for the next, one-hour session in two weeks?
Click here to open a new browser window for Upskilling HR for Digital Transformation: Teams Basics for Purposeful Collaboration 2 so you finish registering for this session first.
- Helping Managers Succeed Learning Circle: Coaching during Covid-19 & Dealing with Team Conflicts - September 23, 2020
- Upskilling HR for Digital Transformation: Teams Basics for Purposeful Collaboration 4 - September 17, 2020
- Upskilling HR for Digital Transformation: Teams Basics for Purposeful Collaboration 3 - September 3, 2020