Given how the workplace is quickly transforming around us, accelerating how the workplace was already evolving over the past several years, how do we envision L&D looking 3 years from now?
Will there be a new normal? It sure feels like a normal for right now! We all hope the incalculable disruptions confronting us today will pass and soon. Given the state of supply chains and global markets, every day may be an adventure for a while. At the essence of hope is uncertainty, a willingness to find north on a compass, and start taking steps.
What we will explore together
- What would that ideally be?
- How might that be different than what we saw L&D looking like if you were to ask this 3-year out question 6 months ago?
- And then after we have a dialogue on visioning out what this could look like, we could back into, ‘ok, so what does this mean then for the next 6-12 months?
- What do we need to do now to meet the more immediate needs of the quickly transforming organization, and position us for where we see L&D 3 years from now?’
- And maybe there is a question precedes all these questions, that is more focused on the business environment, something like ‘How do we envision the business environment looking different 3 years from now?
- What do we see a thriving organization looking like?’ That may then provide guidance in what L&D looks like 3 years from now.
Join this session to contribute to finding out which way is north for L&D as organizations demand greater agility and accountability.
ELE’s Idea Exchange: Collaborate your insights online with your peers here.
Consider joining ELE’s Virtual cohort for Learning & HR Executives. A TEAM LEADERS Membership grants a year-long learning process through face-to-face collaboration and networking with other local heads of Learning & Talent Development, access to a robust archive of Virtual cohorts and exchanges via ELE Insights, and robust question & answer forum named the ELE Idea Exchange. Each senior leader is encouraged to bring a peer from their organization that contributes to, engages, or supports the Learning & Talent spectrum for their workplace.
Our quarterly cohort exchanges are built around the following design elements:
- Sharing practical case studies aligned to business needs
- Identifying key issues and developing insights and solutions
- Canvassing learning industry trends applied at ELE members’ workplace
For more information, visit https://learningexecutive.com/our-membership-plans/.