Learning experience platforms (LXPs) enable personalized, social, online learning experiences for users by consolidating disparate learning resources into a single portal. AI has the potential to dramatically accelerate organizational learning by taking high quantities of high-quality data and making predictive decisions that connect learners to the right content in the right moments. Today, learning leaders are navigating countless and difficult choices to engage learners and provide learning in the flow of work. Through this session, we’ll start by exploring through the eyes of the learner. Equipped with their perspective, you might be able to identify existing technologies and a shorter path to dramatically improve your learners’ experience.
What we will explore together
Through this roundtable discussion, we will explore how:
- Customer journey mapping and other techniques help us understand the learner’s perspective and challenges
- To identify opportunities to automate through existing resources – explore automating EVERYTHING by considering ANYTHING
- Organizations are using LXPs to consolidate content while enabling personalized and social learning experiences
- Learning leaders can leverage data from a variety of resources to drive informed decisions
ELE’s Idea Exchange: Collaborate your insights online with your peers here.
Consider joining ELE’s Virtual cohort for Learning & HR Executives. A TEAM LEADERS Membership grants a year-long learning process through face-to-face collaboration and networking with other local heads of Learning & Talent Development, access to a robust archive of Virtual cohorts and exchanges via ELE Insights, and robust question & answer forum named the ELE Idea Exchange. Each senior leader is encouraged to bring a peer from their organization that contributes to, engages, or supports the Learning & Talent spectrum for their workplace.
Our quarterly cohort exchanges are built around the following design elements:
- Sharing practical case studies aligned to business needs
- Identifying key issues and developing insights and solutions
- Canvassing learning industry trends applied at ELE members’ workplace
For more information, visit https://learningexecutive.com/our-membership-plans/.
- Learning Experience Platforms Roundtable Discussion - July 20, 2020
- Performance Support & OJM (On the Job Measurements) - May 16, 2019
- Learn.Develop.Perform Panel: Linking Scalable Learning Experiences to Drive Performance - May 16, 2019