Session Focus: Creating a New L&D for the New Workplace
Action Review (AAR): Quick debrief for July 20th summit – highlights & things you’d do differently, followed by
Case Study: Onboarding Ideation During Times of Uncertainty with Reynolds Group Holding
ELE’s Learning Circle will be ideating Retooling Talent Development for the New Normal.
- How Do We in L&D Add Unexpected Value?
- Why does it matter?
ELE’s Idea Exchange: Collaborate your insights online with your peers here.
Consider joining ELE’s Virtual cohort for Learning & HR Executives. A TEAM LEADERS Membership grants a year-long learning process through face-to-face collaboration and networking with other local heads of Learning & Talent Development, access to a robust archive of Virtual cohorts and exchanges via ELE Insights, and robust question & answer forum named the ELE Idea Exchange. Each senior leader is encouraged to bring a peer from their organization that contributes to, engages, or supports the Learning & Talent spectrum for their workplace.
Our quarterly cohort exchanges are built around the following design elements:
- Sharing practical case studies aligned to business needs
- Identifying key issues and developing insights and solutions
- Canvassing learning industry trends applied at ELE members’ workplace
For more information, visit https://learningexecutive.com/our-membership-plans/.
- Retooling Talent Development for the New Normal (COVID-19 #12) - September 8, 2020
- Retooling Onboarding Ideation During Times of Uncertainty (COVID-19 #9) - July 27, 2020
- Reflecting on the Value of L&D Pre-COVID & Today - July 20, 2020