Session Focus: Are there “Return to the Workplace” strategies in place?
ELE’s Idea Exchange: Collaborate your insights with your peers online here.
Case study: Shure, Reynolds, & i4cp
During this highly interactive group discussion, we dive into i4cp’s research with Tom Stone and engage in a highly interactive discussion about “Returning to the Workplace” with Charisse Kosova & Tim Treger on these following questions:
Are there “Return to the Workplace” strategies in place?
- How does L&D add value with ILT sessions on hold?
- Has anyone created or found self-assessment employees can use to determine if working remotely is a fit for them personally and professionally?
- What are your internal client’s perspectives on L&D evolving—pre & post coronavirus?
- What are the most prominent concerns employees have?
- How might L&D be involved (with communications, resources, or even some compliance training?)
Due to interest in L&D during this pandemic and an overwhelming amount of participants, we are holding a fifth free Virtual Cohort to discuss COVID-19 and how companies are reacting with new questions and open the floor to new discussion.
Consider joining ELE’s Virtual cohort for Learning & HR Executives. A TEAM LEADERS Membership grants a year-long learning process through face-to-face collaboration and networking with other local heads of Learning & Talent Development, access to a robust archive of Virtual cohorts and exchanges via ELE Insights, and robust question & answer forum named the ELE Idea Exchange. Each senior leader is encouraged to bring a peer from their organization that contributes to, engages, or supports the Learning & Talent spectrum for their workplace.
Our quarterly cohort exchanges are built around the following design elements:
- Sharing practical case studies aligned to business needs
- Identifying key issues and developing insights and solutions
- Canvassing learning industry trends applied at ELE members’ workplace
For more information, visit https://learningexecutive.com/our-membership-plans/.
ELE produces this COVID-19 How should L&D respond? Learning Circle.
- COVID-19 Learning Circle #5: How should L&D respond? - June 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Learning Circle #4: How should L&D respond? - May 18, 2020
- COVID-19 Learning Circle #3: How should L&D respond? - May 4, 2020