We ask managers to address complexity every day. But we often fail to provide those managers with frameworks for both understanding that complexity and rendering it harmless. Steve has devoted his research and writing towards this value proposition, particularly for front line managers. His recent book Alignment, Process, Relationship Steve provides a framework for managing complexity facing teams at the front line. Steve will walk us through a few of the underpinnings to this framework and some successful riffs on that framework.
Multimedia Insights are available for Regular Members.
More to Explore
- Using Development as a Recruiting & Engagement Tool in a High-employment Environment Oct 4 Posted in: Engagement & Culture
- From Cube to Cloud – The Next Era of Work May 20 Posted in: Future of Work
- Neuroscience: Insights to Better Thinking, Decision-making, and Collaboration Oct 2 Posted in: Analytics
- Customer Journey Mapping | Exploring ELE’s Platform Aug 3 Posted in: Digital, Sales & Customer Service
- Curation Learning Circle: Upskilling Student Interns to help Curate L&D Content Feb 12 Posted in: Curation
- Learn How Your Organization Creates Competitive Advantages by “Innovating Like Edison” Oct 12 Posted in: Strategy