As a fast growing, entrepreneurial winery and restaurant concept, Cooper’s Hawk recognized the gaps in their talent pipeline that had the potential to inhibit planned growth and future business goals. With a geographically dispersed workforce and a desire to do something different, how could Cooper’s Hawk match the pace of growth?
In this session, attendees will gain perspectives on how to:
- Support organizational growth through high-potential, accelerated leadership development programs
- Structure a learning program that’s accessible and contextualized for the learner
- Create a culture of leveraging organizational leaders to develop others (Leaders as Teachers)
- Combine basic learning strategies with budget friendly solutions to engage learners
- Partner with business functions to align and legitimize the investment in leadership development
- Demonstrate program impact through alignment of results to organizational needs
- Leadership development initiatives should be tied to organizational needs and objectives; both current and future
- Sourcing expertise from within the organization creates higher engagement and authentic experiences
- High impact programs don’t require high priced solutions!