Rob Lauber is the chief learning officer at McDonald’s Corp. Rob joined McDonald’s in July 2014 and has responsibility for the overall learning and talent development strategy and execution across all 35,000 restaurants around the world. Prior to his current role, Rob was the vice president of Yum University at Yum Brands Inc. In this role, he was responsible for leading the direction and strategy for Yum University and its programs as well as providing learning leadership and strategy globally across the Yum system. Previous to his role at Yum Brands, Rob was the executive director of learning services at Cingular Wireless in Atlanta. While at Cingular, his team was recognized as a Top 100 Training Organization by Training Magazine over three consecutive years. He has also held learning leadership roles at Coopers & Lybrand (now PricewaterhouseCoopers) and Dun & Bradstreet. Rob has been recognized multiple times by Chief Learning Officer magazine for his work on achieving business impact, leading business change, learning technologies and global learning. He was most recently recognized as the 2013 CLO of the Year.
Multimedia Insights are available for Regular Members.
More to Explore
- Future of Work Learning Circle: Workplace Culture & Experience Jul 18 Posted in: Future of Work
- Key Steps in Shaping Culture May 16 Posted in: Engagement & Culture
- Let’s Talk Talent Strategies with Bev Kaye | What’s Love Got to Do With It? Feb 8 Posted in: Engagement & Culture
- Engineering New Hire Sales Success: A Strategic View of New Hire Training May 15 Posted in: Strategy
- Four Trends That will Change the Focus of Learning May 14 Posted in: Engagement & Culture, Leadership
- Future of Work Learning Circle: Upskilling an L&D Team Apr 15 Posted in: Future of Work