While Baird enjoys financial success, definite brand progression across our businesses, and strong associate engagement, we have an opportunity to strive further. Being awarded Fortune Magazine’s #5 position on the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2015 is not an end in itself, only a milestone on a long, long journey.
Behavioral and Technology Transformation for Talent Management – “Simplicity” Required but How to Get There?
- Review Business Case for Change in core Human Resources Technology and Behavior transformation
- Explore future Human Capital Service Delivery Model of talent management solutions as linked to HC Centers of Expertise Model, Technology Roadmap
- What keeps us up at night – Change Management
- Conversations as a Trusted Advisor
This session will focus on providing insight into:
- Effective informal and formal Change Management practices rule the day…especially when the change involves: technology, management behavior, governance, shifting talent management process and philosophy paradigms, organizational culture.
- Meeting business leaders where they are – not where you think they are or want them to be—is THE critical success driver.
Click here to watch the “2015 Baird Brand – EXTERNAL” online video to gain insight into their culture.