This presentation will share why measuring critical programs like leadership development, sales training, and on-boarding are vital to program managers. The session will then go through the major elements of a measurement plan to successfully and comprehensively generate quantitative and qualitative metrics in a timely and practical manner with limited resources. Examples of tools such as a critical performance indicator matrix, a communication plan, sample smart sheet evaluations, and sample reports, including dashboards, will be shared.
Jeff will cover the following learning objectives during this session:
- Review the importance of measuring strategic, visible and costly programs
- Discuss the measurement plan to gather timely, credible data
- Showcase sample reports, statements, dashboards and scorecards
- Leveraging Net Promoter Score (NPS) to Evaluate Learning and Talent Functions - May 15, 2014
- Top Tools for Measuring Corporate Universities - October 1, 2012
- Measuring Strategic, Visible and Costly Learning Programs - September 26, 2011