Accelerating organizations need accelerating leadership development. As a result, the demands on learning and organizational development professionals are also accelerating. This panel discussion will explore real-world scenarios on how learning leaders are helping to drive business results through accelerated leadership development.
To help guide the roundtable discussion, our facilitator, Haydn Shaw, a Business Execution facilitator at FranklinCovey, will focus questions and recommend the roundtable conversation on some of the following discussion points :
- What accelerating demands from the business are you facing?
- How are you accelerating your team’s transitions toward more strategic business partnerships?
- How are you accelerating leadership development in your organization?
- How do you engage your leadership and management to support the leadership development process?
- What have you done to drive results when you have not had strong leadership and management support for the leadership development process?
- How do you measure if your leadership development processes are driving business results?
- How are your teams transforming your function FROM: Measuring success through execution of activities … TO: Measuring success through the impact of business outcomes?
- We all stub our toes. What’s the most important lesson you’ve learned of what not to do in measuring results, driving business results, or accelerating leadership development?
- 2011 CLO/CTO Roundtable Panel Discussion: Driving Measurable Business Results through Accelerated Leadership Development - September 26, 2011
- 2009 CLO/CTO Roundtable: Collaboration and Informal Learning - October 30, 2009
- One Global Network: Building a Corporate Culture in a Diverse Multi-National - November 7, 2008