Who should attend?
Open to all executives, functional heads and directors, managers, supervisors, project managers of learning and talent development leaders CONNECTING, SHARING, NETWORKING for tangible business results. Vendor participation is limited to a few ELE Strategic Partners or invited by Dirk Tussing. Learning leaders from academia, non-profit and government organizations are encouraged to join this peer-learning community.
What hotels are nearby THE NEW Hamburger University?
Dirk's Top Picks close to Hamburger University:
- Publishing House, 108 N May St Chicago
- Ace Hotel Chicago, 311 N. Morgan St Chicago
Dirk's Top Picks that are 15-20 minute Uber ride:
- Midtown Athletic Club, World's largest indoor sport's resort, 2444 N Elston Ave, Chicago (3.5 miles)
- LondonHouse Chicago, Curio Collection by Hilton, 85 E Wacker Drive Chicago (2.2 miles)
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile, 20 East Chestnut St Chicago (2.5 miles)
- Park Hyatt Chicago, 800 North Michigan Ave Chicago (2.3 miles)
Other Chicago hotels:
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Chicago, 733 West Madison Chicago (< 1 mile)
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago West Loop, 118 N Jefferson Chicago (< 1 mile)
- Hampton Inn by Hilton by Hilton Chicago West Loop, 116 N Jefferson Chicago (< 1 mile)
- Cambria hotel and suites Chicago, 32 W. Randolph St. Chicago (1.2 miles)
- Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza, 350 West Mart Center Dr Chicago (1.5 miles)
- Allegro Chicago A Kimpton Hotel, 171 West Randolph St Chicago (1.5 miles)
- Hyatt Centric The Loop Chicago, 100 West Monroe Street Chicago (1.5 miles)
- Aloft Chicago City Center, 515 North Clark Street Chicago (2 miles)
- The Westin Chicago River North, 320 North Dearborn Chicago (2 miles)
- Springhill Suites, 410 North Dearborn Street Chicago (2 miles)
- The Palmer House Hilton, , 17 East Monroe St Chicago (2 miles)
- InterContinental Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile, 505 North Michigan Ave Chicago (2.5 miles)
How do I print maps, directions & parking tips for THE NEW Hamburger University located West Loop (downtown Chicago)?
As there is not a lot of all day public parking in the West Loop, participants are encouraged to use public transportation, uber and spothero parking app.
The closest train stations are Ogilvie Station (use the West Loop Gate) and CTA Morgan station (green and pink lines).
Do I need to pre-register or can I wait until the day of the event?
Yes, EVERYONE must pre-register for this event. Security at our venue requires a list of attendees prior to the event. Please sign up early and paying online with a credit card is faster. After your payment is received, we will confirm your registration within five business days.
What is the registration fee?
The majority of attendees can register using pre-paid seats allocated to member-companies; please register online using your work email address.
Significant discounts described in the member area of this website are available for paid registrations before Sep 21, 2018.
Not a member? The conference-only fee is $1,500 per corporate participant (Note: Vendors need to be an ELE Strategic Partner or approved by Dirk Tussing).
Review more information on member benefits, discounted pricing and on how your company can become a member on our 2018 Infographic.
Can I pay my invoice with a credit card?
Yes, to pay an invoice using a credit card, enter in your invoice number on www.learningexecutive.com/PayMyInvoiceOnline and complete the information requested.
When paying by check, to whom do I mail the payment?
When paying by check, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the full contact information such as name, job title, and email address for each participant. An invoice will be emailed back to you with the amount. Checks can be made payable to Learning Executive Exchange LLC and sent to:
Learning Executive Exchange LLC
P.O. Box 158
Winnetka, IL 60093
After we receive your payment, we will contact you if we have any questions.
What is the refund policy if I need to cancel my registration?
If a registered participant cannot attend after purchasing a seat at the Chicagoland Executive Learning Exchange, we ask that you transfer the seat to another Learning Leader in your company by emailing updated contact information to email@example.com. There will be no additional fees for transferring registrations to another learning leader.
So we can accurately update our registration database, for each replacement please make sure you include the following in your request:
- Contact First Name:
- Contact Last Name:
- Job Title:
Cancellation prior to September 21, 2018 -- Refunds require a $295 processing fee. However, for those who are unable to transfer their regular $1,500 registration to another person, you will be refunded $700 (after deducting the $275 processing fee).
Cancellation after September 21, 2018 -- By this time we have made catering commitments, and we are unable to refund registration fees.
What is the dress code?
Is there a twitter hashtag for this event?
Yes - #learningexecutive
Will wi-fi internet access be available at the event?
Yes. The MCD Guest WIFI is free to use and is located in all public spaces within HU.
The Wi-Fi network is MCDGuest.
If you have an apple device, it should automatically load the McDonald’s splash page. On this page, you will click “Get Connected” at the top and you will be ready to go.
If you have a PC or Android, you will choose the same network (MCDGuest) and then open your web browser.
Once opened, you can visit any website (usually works better with something that is not frequently visited and doesn’t have cookies saved), and then the splash page will load in the browser.
You will then click “Get Connected” at the top and you’ll be all set.
Does HU have a nursing mothers room?
YES. When someone would like to use the onsite private nursing mothers room, the receptionist in the first floor lobby can help you.
Can I watch videos on YouTube from previous learning leaders Exchanges?
Yes, Click here to access the ELE YouTube Channel. We have many more videos and multi-media archives available to Enterprise ELE Members.